Applications Open: Chicago Summer Youth Employment Opportunities
News (Monday, April 9, 2018)
Applications for youth summer employment programs are now available through the City of Chicago's One Summer Chicago program. These programs are a great opportunity for Chicago youth to gain job skills and experience, earn a summer stipend, and have a fun and safe few months away from school. Please share this information with any patients and families who may be eligible to apply.
One Summer Chicago: One Summer Chicago programs offer a range of work opportunities from exploring careers in nutrition and tree care to working for an area business. There are many different opportunities available and all will provide new learning experiences and opportunities to work in Chicago communities.
- Organizations offering positions:
- Eligibility: Applicants must live in the City of Chicago. Most jobs require an applicant be between 16 and 24 prior to the start of the job. After School Matters, Chicago Housing Authority and City of Chicago Department of Family Services offer jobs to youth ages 14 and 15.
- Due Date: May 21, 2018
- Link to view application: http://www.onesummerchicago.org/docs/OSC2018-REF.pdf
- Link to complete application: http://www.onesummerchicago.org/account/Login
- For questions email: email@example.com or call 312-743-0208